X11 ASIC Miner: The X11 Mining Revolution, EastShore Mining Devices
- The miner is set te the foam, so there will be no harm risk during the delivery.
- The miner is a fairly petite, the size is about: 28.5cm x 13.8cm x 17.6cm.
- However, the miner is fairly strong. The weight of the miner is about 5KG, the weight will be up to 6KG with the package.
- The miner is designed spil the brief cuboid. The case of it is alloy material and black semi-matte paint. This lets the machine seems on fairly the scale.
- There is no any other cables or blade or controller on the case of the miner. All the cables or controller are hidden inwards the case of the miner. This makes the miner very concise and clear.
- There are two 12cm PWM ventilatoren(12V 1.6A) on the vuurlijn end and back end of the miner.
- On one end of the miner, there are two status lamps. This end of the miner is where the cool wind get te.
- There are two 8pin ports and ethernet ports on the other end of the miner. The hot wind will be weakened from this side.
- There are some screws at the bottom of the miner which used to fix the hashing boards.
- And also there are four rubber plastic non-slip mats on the bottom of the miner. Let’s take a closer look:
- When wij waterput the miner on the ground, the non-slip mats will protect the miner against scraped by some other hard things.
- Opening the case, two blades are displaying.
- From the vooraanzicht end of the miner, wij can see the structure of the miner inwards the case is fairly clear too.
- At the top of the miner are the IO houtvezelplaat and the controller (and two power cables for the two ventilatoren).
Check the tutorial for the miner for how to connect the miner to PSU and the detailed minig guide for the miner: https://www.eastshore.xyz/tutorial-x11-asic-miner-pinidea-dr2-450mh-335w-dash-miner/
- Test screenshot: when frequency set spil 450.
- Test for power consumption and noise (Test result: The power consumption of the miner relates to the efficiency of the PSU, wij use the 750w LITEON Mining PSU te the test. Ter our test, the power consumption is about 344w with the default frequency(400) set.)