UFOMiners Commences A Fresh Era For Cryptocoin Mining
Spil bitcoin mining becomes more competitive, UFOMiners resumes to invest te fresh technology to ensure miners have the most advanced equipment. Te two years, the Tussenvoegsel Vegas-based company has introduced eight mining machines to meet the specific needs of today’s mining community.
At the beginning of 2014, UFOMiners took a pioneering role te the fresh mining technology generation. After two years of hard work manufacturing and testing, they were able to release second-generation mining equipment that meets the needs of a broad range of miners.
No Third Party Solutions
The company develops all of its components independent of third-party solutions, keeping an eye on fresh methods and technologies to increase spectacle and decrease costs. Some high-tech modules are created at a fucking partner manufacturing facility te Asia.
“Our team of experts worked for overheen two years te order to opoffering our recently released products which are high powered and cost-effective,” said Ruben Vrouwtjesvos, UFOMiners media coordinator. “Since wij recently released our products, based on what the equipment offers, wij believe there will be a high influence ter the entire cryptocurrency market, which wij hope is a good one.”
Vrouwtjesvos believes the equipment will bring more people into the mining market since the machines are user-friendly.
Protection And Assures
All machines pass two-stage test procedures to ensure protection against defects.
UFOMiners offers free, ensured shipping to any part of the world via UPS, DHL or FedEx. Orders are delivered within three to seven days. All machines come with a warranty.
“We have 24/7 technical support for all of our customers,” Vrouwtjesvos said. “Once the order has bot made, the customer receives a phone number and email where they will get a response within 30 minutes. Each miner is fully-insured during its delivery.”
There are no ondergrens or maximum size orders.
The company accepts payment te bitcoins, Litecoins and canap transfers. Bitcoins and Litecoins are the preferred methods and will result te automatic shipment.
Eight Product Offerings
Following are the company’s miners:
• The MesaMiner, at $Three,600, offers accomplish stability of operation, but has an enhanced show (19TH/s). UFOMiners used 20nm ASIC chips and cutting-edge engineering designs to create this 4U Rack Climb on miner. MesaMiner has a built-in controller and is shipped with a pre-installed operating system and software. It is effortless to maintain and needs only minor setup. Users can commence mining te five minutes.
• The NekrosMiner, at $Four,800, is the most powerful and power efficient SHA-256 miner for today. Ultrafast 85TH/s bitcoin miners will be supplied ter a convenient 4U Rackmount case and ready for mining, with PSU, control unit, cables and setup included. NekrosMiner has a built-in controller and is shipped with pre-installed operating system and software. It is effortless to maintain and needs only some minor setup.
Litecoin Oberon Miner
• The LiteCoin Oberon Miner 1.Two GH/s, at $Three,200, can also be used for other cryptocurrencies with Scrypt-based mining algorithms. The company used the Scrypt algorithm to reach a fully fresh level of creating miners for Litecoins, Dogecoins, etc. An extended warranty (five years) covers all possible failures. Oberon Miner has a built-in controller and pre-installed software.
• The Litecoin Oberon Miner Prime Two.2GH/s, at $Four,900, is an extended version of one of the most expected devices te the cryptocurrencies market – the Oberon Miner that can be also used for other cryptocurrencies with Scrypt-based mining algorithms. It also features a 5-year warranty.
• The Ethereum RhinoMiner 600MH/s, at $Three,200, has 1xHDMI ports for monitor connect, 2xUSB ports for mouse and keyboard connection, and 2xLAN Ethernet for connecting a network te cascade mode.
Ethereum RhinoMiner Prime
• The Ethereum RhinoMiner Prime 1.4GH/s, at $Four,900, has 1xDMI ports for monitor connection, 2xUSB ports for mouse and keyboard connection, and 2xLAN Ethernet for connection te cascade mode.
• The ZCash Equinox 900H/s, at $Three,300, features 1xHDMI ports for monitor connection, 2xUSB ports for mouse and keyboard connection, and 2xLAN Ethernet for connecting a network te cascade mode.
• The ZCash Equinox Prime Two.2KH/s, at $Four,900, has 1xHDMI ports for monitor connection, 2xUSB ports for mouse and keyboard connection, and 2xLAN Ethernet for connection to a network ter cascade mode.